Salt spray test machine
The salt spray chamber which tests corrosion resistance ability of the product, after painting, dope, galvanization, anodic treatment, rust prevention and so on to surface treatments for various materials. It is a corrosion test method which can spray the sodium chloride solution onto coated electroplating by atomizing spurts using in the salt mist testing machine.
1. 5MM import gray PVC board support rack: 9.5MMSUS304 inner wall, 3MM stainless steel tube, corrosion-resistant special treatment.
2. V-shaped frame and stainless plastic steel pipe shape, ensure the tested body was at a 30 degree angle bracket.
3. SECC steel channel with angle iron painted, four-wheels can be slided and pushed (limited to 120 or 120 and above models).
4. Intelligent temperature control instrument, pressure tank with 2.0MMSUS201 stainless steel seamless welding.
5. Heating use titanium tube, long life and high resistance to corrosion.
6. 5mm imported cover uses transparent acrylic plate.
7. Spray test chamber is about 35C, spray air barrel is about 47C. Corrosion test chamber is about 50C, corrosion air barrel is about 63C.
8. 5% sodium chloride + 95% purified water.